Week 10 Bracelets
This is turning in to a fun challenge, and I hope readers will enjoy checking out the following pic of week ten bracelets.The first one is made with some dangles I created using one of my favorite stones - obsidian. The second is tough to see in the photo, but is a strand of cobalt oval beads with gold-toned bead caps. Number three is an experiment that didn't turn out too well, but was successful enough that I think it can be polished into a really nice design.
The coil is made of white faux pearls with some dark blue beads that glow beautifully in the light.
A couple of bangles made with two different patterns but the same beads make up the next two bracelets. Stacked on the right are a coil of sparkly red stars, above a group of teal-dyed pearls rounded with small white beads.
And Then There's Week Eleven
Had lots of fun with the top left one, using tiny, sparkly dangles I'd had for years with some crystal-clear seed beads. The mix of movement and sparkling blue makes this one of my favorite bracelets. The second is another of the wrap-arounds that is designed to serve alternatively as a necklace. The little teal beaded bracelet is another than brightens in the sun, and the one on the top right uses a mix of heart shaped beads in two sizes.The bottom left is made from fresh-water pearls spaced by groups of tiny orange seed beads. I love the look of the potato-shaped pearls! This is another one that serves as either a necklace or wrapped bracelet.
Bottom center is one of the endless variations of wire-wrapped beads, and turned out both pretty and eminently wearable. Finally, there is a coil of dyed, burgundy pearls and pink plastic beads. Love the color combination!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home