Monday, November 3, 2014

Getting ready for next weekend

It's Almost Time --

If you live in the area, be sure to pop by Artisans' Row at the Daytona Beach Flea Market on Sunday, Nov. 9th. I've been having a great time getting some new pieces made and getting everything ready for the big day. There will be some fun metal cuffs, gemstone pendants, coil bracelets, and convertible necklaces.

Here are just a few:










And the Bracelet Experiment Continues

Decided to try something very different this week - making bracelets that have a very short lifespan. The first of these ephemeral bits of jewelry involved soap suds and ink. The setup is in the pic below.



It actually worked better than I expected.

The other bracelet involved cutting some blooms from the Mandevilla outside our living room window. Check this one out:


I managed to get this one to last overnight, but that was the best I could do.

The Week 3 bracelet pics will be posted in a couple of days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home